Instructions to play the Free Java Online Pool Game
It's you against the computer in this free online Java Pool game.
But you can right click on the pool game before it starts if you
want to practice without the computer taking turns.
To play with mouse:
- Press the 'Start' button to start the game;
- Click left
button on the stick and drag to aim
- Press right button on the stick and drag back to shoot;
- Click on the big cue ball to select cue ball spinning direction.
- Click right button outside the table to use pop up menu to set
To Play with keyboard:
The default is set to play against the
- 'S' to start the game;
- 'R' to reset the game at any time;
- Use cursor keys, PageDown, PageUp keys to aim;
- Hold space bar and release to shoot.
- Use Shift + cursor keys to move the cueball up or down along the shoot line.
More Online Pool Game fun:
Return to the Java